The vision for the Pulliam Community Building Foundation is to put the community of Loveland back into the facility. It is a gem of an asset that begs to be repurposed and used again.
The main goal now that we are about to enter Phase I construction is to create further awareness and gain support for Phase II. We will begin a capital campaign soon to complete our vision of a mixed-use community space for the broadest segment of Loveland.
The project has these primary goals:
* remove fixed seating in the auditorium; repair and refinish the floor as needed
* upgrade electrical wiring
* add an audio system in auditorium
* make ADA compliance improvements
* meet current fire and building code requirements
* provide portable, flexible seating and table systems
* add exterior lighting and upgrade landscaping
* remodel to improve overall aesthetics of building
* add new cooling and more efficient heating systems throughout facility
Key Features after Renovations
* over 4500 square feet of flat maple hardwood floor in the auditorium
* no columns or supports in auditorium
* 1000 square-feet of raised stage
* Classic Lamella truss roof
* Capacity between 300 to 600
* Flexible, multi-purpose event location downtown
* dining area
* food service
* 150 capacity for seated guests
* convenient downtown location
* office space
* affordable rental fees
* small meeting rooms on 1st and 2nd floor
* ample parking available behind the building for evening and weekend events
* 2 blocks from Rialto and 1 block from museum
Here are the top five priorities we seek to accomplish:
Restore - this important city asset to its rightful stature as a magnet for cultural and community events.
Refurbish - to enhance the architecture and improve the aesthetics and comfort of the guests.
Renovate - to meet current fire and safety codes and improve handicapped accessibility.
Revive - the building so that it lives and breathes again
Repurpose - the auditorium from a one dimensional theatrical setting into a multipurpose space that can host a myriad of events.